Export a CSV File from Outlook
To export a CSV file from MS Outlook:
- Open MS Outlook.
- Select Import and Export from the File menu.
- When the wizard opens, select Export to a File and click the Next button.
- Select Comma separated values (Windows) and click the Next button.
- Select the Contacts folder you would like to export your file and click the Next button.
- Enter a filename and a place to save the file (for example: contacts.csv on the Desktop) and click the Next button.
- Confirm what you are exporting: ensure the checkbox next to Export¦ is checked and click the Next button.
- Your file should be converted.
Did this answer your question?
Thanks so much for your feedback!
100% of people found this helpful.