Postage Rates Increase 8/29/21!
Effective August 29th, 2021, All USPS postage rates will increase.
Postage rates are about to increase for the second time this year, the changes take effect on August 29, 2021*. So if you're planning a mailing in the near future, now's the time to do it.
- First Class letter rate will increase.
- Single Piece First Class stamps will increase from $0.55 to $0.58.
- With Click2Mail, postage on First Class letters with a standardized address will increase from $0.45 to $0.485.
- The Postcard rate will increase.
- Retail postcard stamps will increase from $0.36 to $0.40.
- With Click2Mail, postage on postcards with a standardized address will increase from $0.285 to $0.326.
- The maximum size for commercially mailed postcards will increase to 6” x 9”. Click2Mail's 4" x 9", 5" x 8" and 6" x 9" postcards will now cost less to mail.
- Marketing Mail (formerly Standard Mail) rates will increase.
- Postage on Marketing Mail with a standardized address will increase to $0.33.
- Nonprofit postage rates will increase to $0.199.
- Extra Services for Certified Mail
- Certified Mail™ fee will increase from $3.60 to $3.75
- Return Receipt Electronic (ERR) will increase from $1.75 to $1.85
- Return Receipt - (Green card PS Form 3811) will increase to $3.05.
- Restricted Delivery - will change from $9.15 to $9.75
At Click2Mail we are here to help. If you have any questions about your upcoming mailing please contact us.
* PLEASE NOTE: Mailings submitted after 8PM EST on Friday, August 27th, 2021 will be calculated at the new postage rates.